- Provides overall real estate strategy for the University.
- Real Estate searches, purchases, valuation, negotiation, due diligence, and closings.
- Real estate divestitures, negotiations, and closings.
- Manages select properties owned and operated by the University of Miami.
- Manages all University leaseholds.
- Administers real property tax matters, including tax exemptions, non-exempt assessments and payments.
- Manages and leases University owned property including commercial offices, roof-top telecommunications, houses, and townhouses.
- Evaluates proposed gifted real and personal property for eventual disposition. Markets and sells property deemed surplus.
- Reports and maintains data on real estate activities and maintains all University real estate transaction files.
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday
Office Number: 305-284-5736
Physical and Mailing Address:
1320 South Dixie Highway
Coral Gables, FL 33146